Reduced elasticity of the venous wall lead to the development of varicose. From this problem disproportionately affects women. The disease appears due to the violation of the patency or obstruction of the venous channels in the area of small pelvis organs. While new ways of venous outflow.
Because of the poor patency of blood vessels, the reverse casting of the blood in the ovarian vein. This is a nasty disease that you should be able to recognize, so we will look at the symptoms of varicose veins of the pelvis a little.
Varicose veins of small pelvis: the causes
The development of varicose from the venous system of the pelvis happens in the background dysplasia connective tissue.
Alleged to be caused by varicose veins of small pelvis in women and men, which include:
- pregnancy and related violations of the outflow of blood due to the compression of the vascular bed growing uterus, hormonal changes;
- genetic predisposition, associated with weakness of the venous walls;
- excess production of the female sex hormones;
- sedentary, sedentary lifestyle;
- using interrupted intercourse as the primary method of birth control;
- hormonal pills;heavy work;
- excessive exercise;
- lack of orgasm;
- inflammatory diseases of the female reproductive organs.
Varicose veins of the pelvic symptoms in women (and men). To remember the visit to the doctor and the exam, which is severe and prolonged pain in the lower part of the abdomen, which extended to the lumbar region of the perineum.
- with a long-standing presence in the static positions (sitting, standing);
- on the background of stress, overwork;
- during menstruation;
- before and after sexual intercourse.
Symptoms of varicose veins pelvic also:
- the presence of abundant vaginal discharge;
- urination disorders;pain (sensitivity) of the vagina and perineum;
- venous knots in the center of the perineum, on the buttocks, thighs.
To suspect that the development of the disease even if there was 1 symptom.
The symptoms of the problem in men are:
- varicose veins on the penis;
- changing forms of fashion, size;
- pain in the lower part of the abdomen.
Notice one or more symptoms, you should consult with your doctor. As the disease in its advanced form can lead to thrombosis and the formation of inflammatory processes. Diagnosis using the following methods:
- Ultrasonic procedure. Method that allows visualization of the blood circulation, see extended areas in the region of the ovaries, to notice irregularities in the functioning of the valves. At the same time, the doctor looks at the blood flow in the blood vessels.
- Uterine phlebography. For the procedure of blood vessels filled with contrast, a mixture of iodine and carried out x-ray examination. Not during pregnancy.
- Laparoscopic diagnosis. The method allows to explore the abdominal cavity and see the expanded vascular wall.
- A selective procedure. Through the clavicle and femoral veins doing selective contrasting.
- CT. Done to rule out other diseases of the pelvis.
It is important to make differential diagnosis with gynecological inflammatory diseases. Similar symptoms occur with endometriosis, prolapse of genital organs, some extragenital disorders.
Treatment of varicose veins of the small pelvis
Timely gives a treatment can improve the quality of life of patients and to eliminate clinical manifestations of the disease. Although completely get rid of the disease impossible.
Treatment is aimed at:
- the elimination of backward reflux of blood;
- restore the tone of the blood vessels;
- improvement of hemodynamic parameters and trophic processes in the organs of small pelvis;
- reduction of the clinical manifestations.
Treatment of varicose veins of the pelvis during pregnancy should be complex. This includes receiving funds, exercise therapy and nutrition.
Treatment with medications
Drug therapy administered in the period of acute pain. She is to receive funds for the arteries and antiplatelet agents. Medicines for veins change the tone of the vascular walls.
Antiplatelet agents are designed to prevent blood clots, changes in blood properties.
All medicines may increase venous tone, to prevent possible damage, to reduce the permeability of the vessel wall and to prevent violations of the microcirculation, leading to tissue damage.
Some doctors prescribe as a vasoprotector. This helps reduce the elasticity of blood vessels and increases vitality, stimulates lymph flow and reduces venous stasis. At the same time, when the reception improves blood circulation, reduces pain. Also, the tool, which is anti-inflammatory. The also during pregnancy (from the 2. trimester).
Treatment should be courses. Receive the medicines prescribed for 2-4 months, then need a break. The exact medicines for greater consistency with doctor. Because of the arrangement of problem areas the external assets in this type of varicose not be used.
Treatment of folk remedies
How to treat? Fans of alternative medicine know the special methods of treatment of varicose veins. They recommend to adopt tools that increase the tone of the walls and reduce pain.
These include infusions, done:
- the roots of the flowers;
- Kombucha, which is known as the chaga;
- from the fruit of the horse chestnut.
The popularity of the treatment with leeches. Are placed on the pelvis: the coccyx and the sacrum.
To prevent the occurrence of relapses and the easier it recommended to do certain exercises. Disease useful exercises and all types of physical activity that involves the hips and glutes.
- exercises for the legs (bike, scissors);
You must also take into account the instructions given by the doctors. It is useful to make regular breaks in the process of sedentary work. At least 1 every 1-2 hours to stand up and walk for 5-10 minutes, stimulates the flow of blood.
Morning exercise will help prevent problems with a genetic predisposition for varicose veins. You must do such exercises: squats, the "Bicycle", "birch". Such exercises promote blood flow and eliminate stagnant processes in blood vessels.
The rate of varicose veins
Doctors allocate 3 stages of varicose veins:
- In the first phase, the vessel diameter increases to 5 mm, which were expanded in the upper part of the left ovary. Driven by the development of phase 1 is predominantly a genetic predisposition, and failure of the venous valves, reduce the tone.
- The second phase is characterized by the increase in the diameter of to 10 mm. Mesh varicose veins enveloped the left ovary, the problems are visible and in the near right ovary.
- In the third phase,the vascular expansion becomes even more obvious varicose veins, is observed in the region of the right ovary. Often in this stage of the accompanied by dysfunctional bleedings and inflammatory processes in the pelvic organs.
The prognosis depends on the stage of varicose veins. If the disease is identified before the start of bleeding, then conservative treatment will be sufficient to maintain the normal condition of the walls of the vasculature.
The definition of varicose veins, doctors not only prescribe the specific medication, but we also recommend a specific diet.
The diet is designed to normalise the digestion. In fact, malnutrition is the cause of the closure.
And this affects the cardio-vascular system of the intestine and promotes the development of varicose.
The menu is designed to in food would include most of the fiber. Animal fat should be reduced. They can be replaced with vegetable oils.
Advice diet doctors suggest to focus on:
- raw vegetables;
- salads with vegetable oil;
If conservative methods in combination with therapeutic exercises and diet do not help to get rid of the symptoms of varicose veins, the doctor may advise you to think about surgical treatment.
The need for surgery goes, if the disease has moved into running shape.
Methods of surgical treatment include:
- procedure varicose veins of the ovaries;
- the procedure of the perineum;
- resection of a variety of vessels.
Method to choose a surgeon based on the condition of the patient.
What doctor to address?
A lot of the raises the question of what doctor deals with this disease? With pain in the pelvic area and women go to the gynecologist.
Given the fact that the symptoms of this pathological condition is similar to the course of inflammatory processes that the doctor may prescribe anti-inflammatory therapy.
If you were able to recognize that the dilated venous vessels in the pelvic organs, the patient was sent to a phlebologist. This specialist deals with the treatment of the vessels, which are dilated varicose.
In the cases when it is necessary for the operation, you need a vascular surgeon.
The characteristics of the disease in men and women
Most often the disease affects women. They diagnose the extensions of the vascular wall in the region of the ovaries. If you have problems with the seed rope for the men diagnosed with varicocele. The operation of the valves is broken.
Pathology develops in the background inguinal hernia, problems with the connective tissue growths. But that her appearance can intense physical exertion, lack of sleep, lack of sexual life.
Treatment in men and women alike. The assets have to be for the blood vessels, increase physical activity, not exercise, relaxation. Men doctors prescribe not only medicines. Important and diet, and avoiding alcohol.
Noticed the symptoms of varicose veins, at any stage, consult your doctor. How dangerous are varicose veins in the pelvis?
Pathology cause such problems:
- irregularities of the uterus;
- the development of co-morbidities (to expand the blood vessels in the legs, hemorrhoids);
- the emergence of mental disorders;
- infertility (women and men);
Natural childbirth in this pathology is not recommended.
Varicose veins of small pelvis, ovulation, and pain. Due to enlargement the blood circulation to the ovaries the lower the diet of the female reproductive organs. However, the impact of varicose enlarged channel on the ovulation process has not been studied. Pain that is not associated with impaired functioning of the ovaries, and increased blood flow through expanded blood circulation so as to change the shape of the walls of the vessels takes place.
In men, varicocele leads to reduced fertility.
Pregnancy the appearance of the pathology
Varicose veins of small pelvis in women. This problem is often faced during pregnancy. The growing uterus compresses all the organs, the blood flow is getting worse. Started to develop other ways of outflow of blood from the gonadal part of the bloodstream. At the same time the hormonal changes, increases the concentration of female sex hormones.
Doctors recommend to wear during pregnancy compression garment. From the second trimester you can drink special venotonic drug. The attention of the gynecologists and other doctors give what is needed every day to do gymnastics. This will stimulate the blood vessels.
Doctors along with the gynecologist recommended the medicinal product, which:
- normalizes the tone of smooth muscles;
- promote the trophism of the tissues;
- to prevent stagnation, promote improved blood circulation and lymphatic drainage.
Drugs are prescribed in exacerbations of the disease.
How to give birth? Tactics for the management of labour depends on the extent of the injury. In most cases, the pregnancy ends in a caesarean section. It is recommended, due to the high probability of injury varices and the development of bleeding during childbirth.
Faced with varicose veins of small pelvis any stage should consult with a phlebologist and gynecologist (for women). When diagnosing such problems, need constant supervision. Medications prescribed at the beginning of the exacerbations of pain. In periods of peace recommend the use of compression, to focus on exercises and diet.